This article just made me chuckle... because it's SO true and I wanted a reason to use the picture below!
Did you get your “Twilight: Eclipse” DVD yet? Yesterday I noted that other moms’ Facebook status were full of “waiting for my Eclipse DVD!” and “Loving Eclipse extras.”
The most popular feature seemed to be the Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart commentary, which generated a lot of Twitter comments, too. Here are five reasons you Twihard moms will love this new DVD!
1. Because it’s not “SpongeBob,” the Wiggles or anything animated. (Kat: My daughter and husband can bond over SpongeBob - and they do - while I bond with Rob)
2. Because Rob Pattinson is soooo much dreamier than your husband. (Whom you love, but let’s be realistic.) (Kat: Yup, I bet he doesn't fart or burp either does he?)
3. Because the older Rob gets, the less guilty you have to feel about lusting after him. (Kat: I've never felt guilty....)
4. Because the Rob and Kristen (I’d say Robsten … but I still can’t stomach that teenbopper term (Kat: You and me both)) commentary is pretty funny. (At one point, Rob pretends he’s Batman, and he makes a “Hey, Boo Boo!” reference.)
5. Because sometimes we need to be reminded that we’re more than just moms – we’re busy women who also need to enjoy things other than our dear and wonderful children. “Twilight” is always the perfect reminder. (Kat: As a Mum, so true.... )