Robert Pattinson Interview on T4 - Channel 4 (UK) - Nov 14th at 10 AM

Yep, it's official Robert Pattinson gives the best and randomest answers in interviews ;)

Watch Rob and co on T4's Twilight Special on November 14th at 10AM (check your local listings)

via Thinking of Rob

19 comments:

Suz said...

Rob Taking the Piss

Lit'Rally

Soooo hilarious!

rpattzgirl survived Rob! said...

what the hell is T4??? I'm sure I don't have it in bum fuck Oregon!!

He pissed in a cup??? LMAO

Suz said...

RPG..look for the golden liquid on eBay Uk. lol

OMG NO KIDDING!!!

mk said...

WOW. I totally misheard that. I thought he said "fucked in a car." I couldn't understand why he was talking about that. Oi, I need to get my hearing checked.

Angie said...

What the hell!?!

I guess it' better than pissing in a bottle at a concert **wink**

asoihgapoh said...

....what the hell

tru_mamacita said...

i really hope that some awesome person *wink* posts this interview after it airs, because i've looked up and down on my satelite guide and i just don't get T4 here in Canada =( I'll love whoever does post it forever! ;)

Julia said...

it's good to know that I'm not the only one that misheard it. first thing I understood was 'I fucked in a cup' and I was like OMG... but this interview looks promising...

AP said...

Haaahaa! Down. Please, may I have some more?

Shani said...

And let me add that Steve Jones looks hot. Hello there!!! *wink*

T4 is an English show. So we have to wait for the You Tube clips.

Unknown said...

I heard something like "fucked in a cup", too! Haha. That interviewer was hot and yummy. Can't wait to see the whole interview.

Loisada said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RPLover said...

ummmm, ok......I'm wondering about the context of that comment!! Looking forward to the interview, looks like a good one!

Barbara said...

The T4 interviewer is awesomely hot. How refreshing it is to hear him interview Rob and do the entertaining commentary on the second video. It makes for an enjoyably different presentation than ones with the same questions as the Twilight interviews. His accent is cute. Not as good as Rob's, but cute. I'd love to see them in a pub and listen to the humor.

Unknown said...

I checked channel 4 schedule for tom. It isn't there. I thought it's going to be Twilight day?

Rhonda said...

Oh my gosh! Steve Jones is precious. Someone record that whole deal. I would love to see a whole episode of his epic cuteness.

MMc said...

Can we GET these interviews PLEASE???? I'd love to see the full thing with K and T too.
Like Steve he' s funny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...