It's our final giveaway before Christmas and we're bringing back one of our readers who we've showcased before. Beck Anderson has written FIX YOU (Rob being her inspiration!)...
And THE JEWELER, two great reads for holiday reading. This giveaway is for two lucky winners so check out the guidelines after the summaries.
When Kelly Reynolds’s husband died, he left her—the awkward, cautious one—to raise their two young boys. She’s pieced herself back together, barely. Now she takes refuge in her routine: running her kids around and running the trails near her Idaho home.
Two years after her husband’s death, a chance encounter on a run brings Andrew into her life. But Andrew is Andy Pettigrew, the Andy Pettigrew, famous actor. Kelly hates risk, and a love affair with Andrew is certainly tempting fate. She doesn’t fit into his Hollywood world. She doesn’t own a pair of Louboutins, and she couldn’t walk five paces in them if she did. Andrew oozes cool. She reeks of dork.
But despite this, they click. It may be inexplicable, but it works. However, it’s also becoming clear that Andrew struggles with the pressures of his fame. Kelly’s hold on a so-called normal life is already tenuous, and as much as she might want to indulge the fantasy, she doesn’t know how either of them is supposed to cope with stalkerazzi and tweet-happy fans with camera phones. She and Andrew both have secrets that seem impossible to keep.
Beck Anderson’s witty, engaging writing yields an emotional tale of love, loss, and all the little things that make up a life. In the end, what is it that really holds us together? Kelly must decide if love can fix two people who might be broken beyond repair.Click HERE if you want to read an excerpt and see a trailer on Beck's website!
Fender Barnes profits from an institution he doesn’t believe in: marriage. He’s a talented designer, but a reluctant jewelry store owner, thanks to his pop’s retirement. He’s cynical, he’s jaded, he’s not entirely certain about the concept of love, but he’s happy to sell an eager young guy an engagement ring for his fiancée to be—until moments after the transaction when that eager guy is hit by a car and killed, and Fender’s conscience pays a rare visit.
He retrieves the ring and decides to find the woman his customer intended to marry. That woman turns out to be Ginger Stevens, twenty-something ski instructor, who—despite being full of guilt and self-doubt after the death of her boyfriend—is someone Fender finds he quite enjoys being around. He’s smitten.
Which is all well and good, except that after he meets her, Fender can’t do it. Though it’s right there in his pocket, he can’t tell her about the ring. Instead, he embarks on a long, ridiculous quest to find a way to tell her the truth he knows she deserves. Aided by advice from Pop and the antics of his best friend Sam, Fender tries desperately to juggle his budding romance with the reality he knows could ruin it.
Will he find love or foul it up? Can Ginger move out of the past to embrace what the future has to offer? Meet this unlikely pair in Beck Anderson’s heartfelt and fabulously funny second novel, The Jeweler.Giveaway Guidelines:
- You only have to click a button, which you'll see when you enter. Tweeting the giveaway through Rafflecopter and visiting Beck's Facebook is optional but gives you more chances to win.
- Giveaway is North America and worldwide
- You MUST enter using Rafflecopter or your entry will not be counted
- You can enter once a day, everyday, until the closing date - Friday, Dec. 26th
- There will be 2 winners receiving Beck Anderson's novels. The international winner will receive eBooks and the North American winner will receive paperback books.
- Winners will be chosen by random.org and announced after the giveaway ends
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Who won the COCKTAIL series??
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Congrats Cynthia!!! We'll contact you to get your information to receive your prize.
What else do we have going on this RobHoliday Season??
- ROBsessed Holiday Video Challenge - Enter the giveaway! Rules can be found HERE and there's a prize for every entrant! Deadline is Dec. 20th!
- ROBsessed Advent Calendar Surprise - Going on NOW! Make sure to collect your daily surprise!
- 12 Days of ROBmas - Going on NOW! Come sing our annual song and catch our changing banners!
- ROBsessed Awards - Voting starts after Christmas and winners announced Dec. 31st!
- ROBsessed Giveaways - Every Friday we're giving away book packages! You can enter all week and start again the following Friday!