Uma: It's time...I know it...
Rob: I swear if they're lying to my Belgium fans, I'm going to RUIN them.
Let's cut to the chase.
Reader, Astrid, sent us a heads up email saying Bel Ami was going to be playing in select Belgium theaters under the event, Ladies At The Movies. She said this event is something put together for women only and sometimes features films that are unreleased and star hot actors. LOL those were her words. ;)
I checked out the sight and my minimal french confirmed the things she shared. I went on to check the theaters that had Bel Ami listed. This is a screencap of one of the theaters.
Here's a list of all the Belgium theaters that have Bel Ami listed and the dates:
- Kinepolis Hasselt (1 showing) Jan 3, 2012
- Kinepolis Kortrijk (2 showings) Jan. 3, 2012
- Metropolis Antwerpen (1 showing) Jan. 3, 2012
- Kinepolis Gent (2 showings) Jan 4, 2012
- Kinepolis Leuven (1 showing) Jan. 4, 2012
- Kinepolis Oostende (1 showing) Jan. 4, 2012
- Astrid said the film is at Kinepolis Brugge on Jan. 3rd but it's not showing the title to any film on that day. It DOES have showings for a Ladies At The Movies event.
Ok so real talk. Is this legit? The theaters exist and the event, Ladies At The Movies, is valid. Unless they plan on showing gay porn, there's only one other Bel Ami that's unreleased and stars a hot actor.
What would I do? Buy a ticket! With pricing no more than a normal movie ticket, it's a gamble worth taking. If you live in Belgium, give the theaters a call and see if you'll be watching Rob or if you'll be watching two men who are more than friends.
Then come back here and tell us allllllllllll about it. ;)
How many of you hate Belgium right now? They have the best live streams AND they get to DuRob in less than a month!