From Stephenie Meyer's official website:
The Twilight DVD will be released on Saturday, March 21st. Although I'm sure most of you have already pre-ordered your 'Special Edition' DVD's by now, I thought I would post the special feature information that Summit sent in case you haven't seen it anywhere else yet:
Gozde: So we'll have the Twilight DVD 1 week before Little Ashes hits the theatres!(or I should say you lucky people in US will have it, boohoo!).
SPECIAL FEATURES — DISC ONE
SPECIAL FEATURES — DISC TWO
- Five extended scenes with director introductions
- Audio commentary (Catherine Hardwicke, Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart)
- Three music videos (Muse, Paramore, Linkin Park)
- Five deleted scenes with director introductions
- Seven-part documentary: "The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen"
- Comic-Con Phenomenon featurette
- And more!
Audio commentary with Rob? *sighs* :))
If you haven't pre-ordered the DVD yet, you can do so HERE.