Thanks to MyRobertPattinson.com for the scans :))
So the Robstenite creamer pic we posted yesterday wasn't from EW?
Maybe Ted C. created it on his laptop? :))
It seems even celebrities cannot resist the charms of Twilight star Robert Pattinson. Robert's charisma is so powerful that the engaged, married, and otherwise taken cannot help but pine for the actor; even age and sexual orientation don't seem to get in the way of the RPatt love.
1. Jennifer Love Hewitt, who is very involved with (but not engaged) to costar Jamie Kennedy, believes Robert Pattinson could be her very own Aladdin. Read: Jennifer Love Hewitt Engaged (Almost) She told MTV News (via Celebitchy):
I'd pass out [if I met him]. I can't talk about it, 'cause I'd pass out. It's because he's Edward. Listen, Edward can fly you through the forest. He's like Aladdin with vampire teeth—there's magic-carpet rides. He can sing. He can watch you sleep. He plays music. He sniffs your neck. I mean, please!
2. Latin singer Shakira may be almost double Robert's age, but she can't help but blush when his name comes up. During an MTV interview she said:
No, no, no. I'm too old. I can't say those things. I mean, how old is he—23, 24? ... You are getting me in trouble!
3. On the other end of the age spectrum, Dakota Fanning, 15, admits to having a bit of a crush on her New Moon costar. When asked by MTV about the British sex symbol, Dakota giggled and said:
He is very, very cute.
I would eat Rob Pattinson so that I could steal some of that pretty. I just wanna be pretty like he's pretty. I want that James Dean, that sexy-ass hair.
I just saw 'Twilight' last night for the first time, and I have to say that I think Robert is a beautiful man and an amazing actor. He's fabulous!
6. Despite dating NHL player Mike Comrie at the time, Hilary Duff said she would be more than willing to let Robert sink his teeth into her, Aceshowbiz reported:
I told my boyfriend, I was like, Edward Cullen... I mean, find me a vampire, you might be done!
7. Even straight men seem to find Robert irresistible. Ryan Reynolds, who you'd think would be plenty content with Scarlett Johannson (Read: Scarlett And Ryan On The Rocks?), told ET he still finds Robert quite eye-catching:
Oh my God, are you kidding me?!?! Robert Pattinson in a word: dreamy.
8. Adding to the bromance, Daniel Radcliffe, who costarred with Pattinson on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire told UsMagazine:
Rob Pattinson is a sex symbol. Rob Pattinson is a genuine sexy guy. He's got the height.
All this, and he's still single?
From E! Online:
Hallmark has already begun unveiling its awesomely campy new line of Twilight-inspired cards. New birthday greeters, featuring the likenesses of Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and friends, will continue to make their way into stores through September.
But wishing pals and loved ones another year of life (a "big deal" and "rite of passage" if you're a human, as the cards say) isn't all the trinket dealer is selling.
The holiday helpers are also releasing seasonal creations for Halloween and Valentine's Day.
And better yet, many of the greetings don't just come with a dreamy picture of Pattz. They also have detachable bookmarks, sheets of stickers and built-in music makers that play—what else?—clips from the Twilight soundtrack.
Because a glimpse of Edward beats flowers, chocolates and jewelry any day.